We are looking for a Trainee QA Automation Engineer with good communication skills and willing to work in complicated business domains.
You'll join a team of professionals who work on challenging projects related to IoT and data analytics.
- Understand the business of a client
- Define, document and implement test cases
- Communicate with the Business Analyst to gather, structure and describe test cases
- Maintain product QA documentation for a smooth delivery
- Proper compensation
- Coverage of paid certifications
- Teambuilding events
- Ability to read and write in English
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of at least one programming language commonly used in QA automation, e.g. Python or Java
- Experience with Git version control
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence